Friday, September 15, 2006

Win a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica (10/16/2006)



ALL CAR ALL THE TIME - - The caveat to this contest is that you have to be a slob, which in my mind beats out the age restrictions of other contests. If you remember back to this March post about a new stain-proof fabric called YES Essentials, you'll recall that it was going to be launched on several Chrysler products. Well, now that the 2007 model year is upon us, the marketing machine has kicked into gear. Interestingly, the contest is entitled My Life, My Car, My Mess which is awfully similar to American Express' My Life, My Card campaign. In fact, if they didn't have that little car graphic behind "My Car" I probably would have misread it.

As for the product itself: I use Scotchgard on my Odyssey's seats and I've been pleased with its protective properties, but the static zap that I get every time I step out of the Odyssey is a killer! If YES Essentials can minimize that static shock, then it's got my vote!

The search for the messiest car will be based on several criteria: messiness of vehicle (33%), impact of photos (33%), and relation to the innovative YES Essentials product properties (i.e., soil/stain repeal & release, antimicrobial, and antistatic) (34%). Do you feel that your car meets 100% of those criteria? Click here to enter.

No comments: